We were excited about coming to Dan’s Florida Condos, but after being there this week, we wanted to stay forever. Anna Maria Island and Bradenton Beach are adorable and it felt like our home away from home. I cannot say enough good things about our experience there this past week.
Pre-Trip Communication: I work in the travel industry so I have a certain level of expectation I expect from vendors and services I use. From the very beginning, Dan was professional and responsive. He responded to my emails, texts, and questions in a very speedy and responsive manner. His professionalism helped me build the trust that this experience would be amazing – and it was.
Website: The website is very accurate; I loved the photos and descriptions. This site was easy to navigate and allowed me to show my family what we’d be experiencing when we came to the island and the condo.
Contracting / Payment: Once I selected a week we wanted to travel, the contracting process was very simple; the contract was easy to read and facilitate signature, and the payment methods he offers (Venmo, Paypal, Zelle) made it easy for me to pay the deposits. Dan shared with us that he will soon be implementing an instant booking capability on his site, so we will be able to book and pay with a credit card with a few clicks of our mouse next time, even making the process more efficient and secure.
The week before/pre-trip info: Dan sends very thorough emails letting you know where to go, what to do, and how to follow his condo and HOA rules to have the best experience possible.
Post-trip: As our time neared, we received another very detailed email letting us know what we needed to do upon checkout and how we can easily depart on our last day. Dan even went as far as to recommend a car service for us to use to the Tampa airport. The driver was fantastic and one of the best car services I’ve ever used. I’d recommend him as well – Lew Uber – 352-339-3478; clean safe car, great pricing and lively conversation. Safe, clean, vehicle.
Some of the highlights for our family were:
- Spacious 2-bedroom condo with living room, kitchen, 2 baths and close access to the parking lot and pool.
- Super close private access to the beach: It’s as close to being on the beach as possible, just a short walk across the street, and close enough to run back and forth between the beach and pool as my kids wanted.
- The idyllic grounds of Runaway Bay. We were so busy with beaching and pool that we didn’t get a chance to play tennis or shuffleboard. The overall grounds are quite spacious. You don’t get that with a lot of the other rental places.
- Little known fact, but I realized that this condo facility has the largest bayfront waterline on the island.
- Dan had everything – bottle opener, plenty of hangers in the large, spacious closets, clean bedding, nice towels and kitchen amenities, beach supplies including umbrella, this great beach cart we used daily, toys for my kids, and more.
- Super close access to the FREE AMI Trolley; we used this daily to get ourselves to and from local restaurants and tourist spots.
- Close proximity to the grocery store
- Clean, safe and spacious pool area, with plenty of chairs. As a renter, you will be mingling with the owners of the condo, so it provided a multi-generational demographic of people at the pool each day.
- The condo had brochures for other AMI experiences and they were fantastic as well. We did the MV Minnow dolphin cruise one afternoon and the Pirate Adventures of Cortez with our kids.
All in all, this was an amazing experience and we’re already booking our dates for 2022. I can’t thank Dan enough for making our first, post-Covid family trip so successful.